I have not updated much lately. I really feel like I have nothing to say.
I say the same things and nothing changes.
I want to be more. I want to be creative. I want to be crafty. I have lots of ideas. I sorely lack execution.
I am a bore. I am stuck in a house with kids all day. I am overwhelmed and exhausted and would rather veg when I get the chance than actually do anything that would require me to move more.
I am broke. I am dependent. I rely on Hubs for money, to do projects, to do everything.
Alone I am nothing. Alone there is no me. I totally rely on others for my existence. Hubba for taking care of me and the kids for giving me a reason to be.
As I type that out it sounds so sad!
I'm ok really, just uninspired.....
No comments:
Post a Comment