I am blogging from my new/old office! When we first moved into this house, 8+ years ago, there was one finished room in the basement. It was called a "den" by the sellers, I called it my office and dream space, see I was a once been scrapbooker. Well then my brother moved in, so it was then his room. 4+ years after brother moved out, my niece and nephew moved in, so all the stuff in the rest of the basement went in my office so we could finish the basement for space for them.
Thanks to lots of hard work from the Hubba the basement is done (almost!) I am now in the process of reclaiming the office! Someday I hope to make it a bright cozy space, as much as I can in a basement room with only one really small really high window! I'd even like to get back to scrapping and crafting in here! I do have to share it with Hubs, though only a small bit of it! It's probably good though, his crap is overflowing upstairs and it'll be nice to have a place to put it!
I've been pinning some dream rooms. Just dreaming at the moment, cause our budget is BLOWN with all the basement finishing we've been doing. We've also been working some on the upstairs, and not any of it is completely done! We have all the finishing stuff (trim, etc.) to finish still!
It's ok though, I have a space, even if I can't turn around cause the amount of clutter in here freaks me out!
It's a nice hide-a-way from the chaos upstairs that comes from 6 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cats.......
I'm going to attempt to focus on me some. I really need to reclaim some me time so I can be the mom I want to be, i'm feeling very worn out and impatient with having to meet the demands of so many. I want to be the best I can for my kids, bonus kids and hubba.
I'm starting with something I've loved for a long time! Photography! So i'm taking some online classes to learn how to actually use my camera! Thank you Groupon for great deals and Zulily for a camera deal! I don't plan on expanding at the moment, though I do have a Rock of Love Photography facebook page for my own personal stuff, when I get some personal stuff! Ha
My time is over, I hear grumbling from upstairs, until next time..........
No comments:
Post a Comment