Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mommy's can't poop....

Ok they can't poop alone anyway! THAT is the story of my life these days. I can do nothing alone.

I love my kids, adore them even. Seriously they are the reason that I live and breathe, God knew that my job on earth was to be a mother and He blessed me greatly in that department! My foster kiddos are awesome little people too. J is quite the handful but he's got a little heart-melting grin that pulls people in.

That said, sometimes a mama needs some space! I'd like to take a shower where the door actually stays closed the whole time! A bath that doesn't have a kid hand or dog paw in it would be awesome. Going potty alone would be pretty cool!

Thankfully I have an awesome Hubba who is willing to try to contain the kids, problem is they are all super attached to me, which is adorable and very flattering, except when I need a sec to breathe!

So i'm gonna take some time for me, i'm working the budget to see if I can fit getting my nails done in there. I feel so good when my nails are done, I want to feel good, even when I have no where to go! I bought new make-up a couple days ago, for the first time in probably 2 years! I've been watching Youtube videos and getting lots of new makeup ideas. I even bought an old desk on Craigs List that is going to be my makeup table......as soon as I find time to re-finish it!

I'm more than a mom. It's ok for me to poop alone sometimes. I need to find that woman who used to be able to lock herself in a room to decompress without 6 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cats, pounding/scratching at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment