I'm trying really hard to be grateful for what God has given me, but I'm feeling pretty jealous! My furniture is beyond stained, I'm too broke to replace it. My back door is nasty looking due to dogs breaking the seal between the panes of glass. My front window has a fog patch starting due to kids breaking the seal. The screens are all torn up from cats climbing them. My basement is still trashed from the flood and no-one bothering to put stuff back when it was dried out. It was never finished beyond bare minimum either, so even with stuff out away it looks like crap.
C is trying to tell me how to get more money so I could get a bigger house, which would be amazing with so many kids. Then again the kids would destroy that too as I look around at all that the bonus kids have destroyed....trim torn off walls and floors, walls written on, paint peeled off.... The bio kids and dogs have done a number as well. I don't think we could sell if we tried at this point anyway!
Then I walk into my room to wallow in my self pity and flop onto the mattress laying on the floor after I trip over the bags all over and tears flow, I'm an almost 35 year old woman and my mattress is on the floor!
I'm gonna wallow for a bit before I take action....
No comments:
Post a Comment