I have decided I need to stop being frumpy! I have blogged about it before, or at least I have talked about it, a lot! It is time.
I turned to one of my super stylish friends who has a body type much like mine. Jen not only has a great style but a confidence to be envied! She lives no where near me, but that is not a problem in the Internet age, she created a Pinterest board, "Jen and Steph go shopping", how super cool is that?!?!
So with Jen as my fashion muse, I have made up my mind to change my ways. I am more than K, A, C and B's mom, I am a woman (here me roar and all that stuff) and I want to feel like a women **insert some old school Shania Twain here** Jiggly parts be damned! I wanna look cute, even if my Hubba is the only one who thinks it's true!
So with that in mind, and a 35% off sale at eShakti, plus a $30 off code from Retail Me Not (cause a mama still has to save, even when she wants to be a woman!) I ordered THIS dress! This site is super cool because you can customize the clothes, you can order your size, or even send them exact measurements! All the dresses have pockets (hello function!), you pick the length of the skirt as well as the length of the sleeves, even what kind of neckline you want and they even customize it to your height! Seriously, I am not getting paid to say all this, I'm just super excited about it. The costs are even reasonable, not 3 billion $$ like you would expect for all that.
Now I will anxiously await for the arrival of my new duds, while picking Jen's mind as to what kind of shoes to wear with it (assuming all the flip flops I own will not work with it....damn Michigan winter!). Buying shoes is a whole other adventure I have never been on, fat feet and cute shoes don't work well! Good thing I live in the Internet age, I can find anything!
Now, time to go tell Hubs he has a date to plan so I can wear my new duds!
No comments:
Post a Comment