Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling good

For the last month and a half I have been going to the gym, busting my butt (ok feels like it anyway, whew!) and then eating like crap all day! Needless to say I've lost no weight, kinda frustrating but I totally did it to myself.

I kept telling myself as long as I was being consistent with the gym it was ok. And it was, for a while, not so much anymore.

So I sucked it up, actually told a stranger my weight (then felt woozy and needed to lie down!! LOL) and joined BeFit 10 at in the Pink Room. If you know me you probably already know what that is, if not, it is the message board for Ju Ju Be which is the manufactures of the most amazing diaper/mama bags in the world! Seriously, I buy them, I love them, I hoard them, sometimes I give them as gifts....go now, seriously, right now!! and check them out!!

Anyway, this amazing group of super supportive ladies (PL's-Pink Ladies) have helped me get the gym part (thank you to D for getting me there 4x a week) in line with the food part. It's only been 4 days, but physically I'm already starting to feel better. For one, I'm actually eating food, vs. just grabbing junk. I haven't given up Mt. Dew totally, but I have cut back a bit and am not feeling as obsessed with it (which is great cause the stress ain't getting any better!!!)

One of the most valuable tools I'm using is MyFitnessPal it is so easy and user friendly. I have friends on it that keep me motivated and I love being able to easily log my food and exercise all in one place. The android app is amazing and so much easier than pen and paper.

With God on my side, D, my PL's, and MFP I'm really feeling like now is my time!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that app. You can totally do this, we can push each other.

    ReplyDelete