Friday, April 26, 2013

Addiction

I have an addictive personality. It's a bummer! I have stayed away from all the illegal addictions but I sure get into legal stuff! Mountain Dew is an addiction, but you knew that. Ju Ju Be is an addiction, but you knew that too. Actually I had kicked the JJB habit and even sold some. In getting on the boards to sell I discovered bunches more that I NEEDED! So crap, there goes that habit again, problem is, this time i'm broke! I have gotten a few things but i'm thinking I need to sell them again cause i'm feeling pretty guilty!

Whatever I get into I get way in to! I get incredibly addicted and have to have tons! The positive is that I have a short attention span so therefore I get over stuff quickly. Actually that is probably a negative, it means I buy lots of stuff and then never use it!

In a few weeks we will be having a big yard sale with all the profits going to K's girl scout troop, I plan on getting rid of tons of stuff! I'm going with the "if I haven't used it in a year +, I don't need it" theory. What doesn't sell I will be still getting rid of some other way.

Speaking of addiction and clearing out stuff, I have decided that once we clear out the garage it would be a perfect time to get addicted to wood working! Here I come ana-white.com

Oh and on the girl scout subject I have now submitted my paperwork to officially become a daisy leader in the fall. I'm excited, as is Carys, thankfully I have the big girls and their leaders to help me!!

Ok enough of my being boring for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment