Lots of kids and lots of uncompleted rooms makes for lots of stress and breakdowns for me.
I can't seem to focus! My mind is a million different places all the time. I really have to pull it together and start getting things together.
I can not handle this chaos everywhere, messes, kids screaming, me being a hot mess, I'm losing my mind!!
I have a nice fresh notebook (I have a thing for them!) time to make some plans, wish me luck on following through.
In the mean time, wanna see some chaos?!?!
Started painting doors and trim....months ago.....
Trim ripped of the wall....courtesy of a bonus kid (nope, not making any money as foster parents....as we have to pay to replace all the damage)
Speaking of damage....other bonus kid did this....about 2 weeks after we painted it and she peels more all the time.
Not even sure what's going on with this mess....notice my starting to paint....oh and the chore charts that are always ignored...
Ok, I'll leave you with that....maybe tomorrow we can show you the outside chaos!





No comments:
Post a Comment