Thursday, May 31, 2012

Behind closed doors

So many people do things that they think are hidden.

Things very rarely stay hidden.

People almost always mess up. I say almost cause there are the few times people don't get caught. Of course not getting caught a few times leads to cockiness and eventually the downfall.

I don't get those people. What you do when no one is looking is what truly shows who you are, that is your true character. What do you gain by hiding? The only one who can truly judge you already knows.

Integrity is one of the most important character traits in my opinion. I want to surround myself with people who have integrity. I need to broaden my circle because i'm coming across a lot of shady characters.

I need honesty in my life. If you're going to lie to someone else I know you'll lie about me. If you're going to talk about someone else, I know you'll talk about me. I don't expect people to be perfect, God knows i'm not.

In fact as i'm writing this I wonder if I have the right.....of course I do, but I mean, really?!?! So i'm going to stop, obviously this is a venting post about some people doing things so long as they "nobody finds out". Being in the system i'm in with the people I am I guess I should expect it.....still sucks.

Lord, please help me have integrity at all times, in all situations. I know that You are my ultimate judge and who I want to always please. Help me live my life according to Your word. I have lots of areas to improve on Lord and please guide me as I do. In Your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment