Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello Again

10 days, it's been a reprieve from blogging. Ok that makes it sound intentional and really it wasn't.

I have all my kiddos home during the day plus my niece (not the one who lives with me) so that's 7 kids vs. me.....not time for blogging!

My cute little netbook stopped working too, so it's not so easy to blog. I can take that anywhere, of course that also means B can too, hence the it's not working!

Christmas went well. We have my side of the fam in the morning and Hubs in the afternoon. Lots of opportunity for disaster but there was none! Praise God.

The kids were spoiled as usual. I actually haven't felt the huge let down I normally do after Christmas. Maybe because there is no going back to work hell when it's all over.

Money is becoming an issue. With Christmas over it's time to buckle down and make Dave Ramsey our best friend again. The reality of me staying at home is kicking in and along with it comes the realization that we are becoming broke quickly!

Hubs and I are on the same page so it'll be ok. My only issue is that he is not the leader I need him to be, I don't want to have to step up and deal with all the money like I did when we used DR to get debt free, but that's my personality. I'm just better with it, I hate it though because I don't like to be the one in charge, it's exhausting. I'm thinking I have no choice and it kinda sucks.

I haven't been able to do much lately, i'm just not feeling well. I'm exhausted ALL.THE.TIME. no matter how much I sleep, which isn't much and broken when I do, but still.

All right, I don't want this to turn into a whining rant, in fact it's time to turn this into something real....just not sure what....i'll figure it out while i'm wrangling kiddos....

No comments:

Post a Comment