It's been a very up and down week.
I had a big long venting upset post on Thursday and then B climbed on my lap and deleted the whole thing! Guess that wasn't meant to be shared! Family issues relating to my niece and nephew who are also my foster kiddos. Obviously a crappy situation.
So on a high note, I've been going to the gym for a week now, yeah me! I have a schedule now with my gym buddy and we not only did cardio but we also did some strength training. I am really feeling good about it and motivated. Having someone to meet helps so much.
I also have plans to start Zumba with another friend. I'm excited, I've wanted to try it for a while. It should be comical and quite fun!
I joined myfitnesspal.com too, they have an app for smart phones too, so nifty! I'm shalvors on there if you'd like to be my friend!
We did not get as far on the basement as I wanted this week. We are only 30 boards away from framing being done. We finally got bought the boards today. Hopefully the hubs can finish it tomorrow. Things are just so busy!! We have something going on every evening and hubs works 10+ hours a day!
I did get the garage a bit cleaned today. I even listed some stuff for free on Craig's list! I'm all about just getting it outta here and hopefully it can bless someone who needs it! I'd like to have the kids enter through the garage so I can avoid the drop of everything at the front door that opens straight into my living room!
I really need to eliminate some of the clutter and chaos in here because it is so not good for my mental state!! I suppose I should focus on the fact that we are working on it. No it's not the pace I want, but it is what it is.
So life keeps happening and I keep living it. It's mostly on high notes, Thank you Lord!!
No comments:
Post a Comment