Sunday, August 7, 2011

Holy Chaos Batman!

So life is crazy! 6 kids, 2 dogs, 2 crazy busy parents working opposite shifts! Of course that will end soon, 4 more weeks until we're laid off.....holy moly scary! Exciting too, other than the whole being broke part i'm going to love staying home with the kids! I've even decided to save some money and do preschool at home with C!! Put some of those classs I took in college to use....from the once upon a time dream of being a teacher...I'm excited, we're going to set up a little classroom downstairs and everything! Well assuming we get the downstairs done, which we really have to so we can get our foster license and keep P and M! We're almost in the final stages of the licensing process, whew, what a ton of stuff that goes into that! No wonder there are so few foster homes, yet it's so needed.....
Ok back to the beautiful chaos that is my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment