Friday, August 12, 2011

Nap please!!! Please?

I NEED SLEEP!!! Today is friday, somehow I got out of work on time! Amazing, however I worked 12 hours a day for the first 4 days and I am wiped! Work with immature people that act like kids and then home to deal with 6 kids that really are! Luckily there are some people at work who are really great, so i'm starting a 3rd Saturday Friends group so we can keep in touch when we're no longer there.....speaking of no longer there....3 weeks and counting and I will be a stay at home mom!! I Can.Not.Wait. to get to put SAHM with my name!!! Ok being broke is gonna stink and i'm going to have to become a major home economist, but emotionally it will be such an improval!
Foster classes this weekend, we are thisclose to getting our license, which will help us take care of P and M better/easier. This has been such an invasive exhausting process i'll be so happy to be on the other side. Thankfully I have an awesome sister in law who is willing to watch all 6 little rugrats!! We're blessed to have her, cause not sure what else we would do!!
Now I have to try to do some sewing, i'm making shirts/dresses for the girls for B's party And going to try to do some bows too!! Pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment