Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Randomness...

Things I love (in no particular order...)
My 4 super awesome wonderfully fantastic kiddos
People who are real
Houses (yep, i'm a window peeker....however if you leave your lights on when it's dark out and blinds open then you totally deserve to be peeked at...just saying...)
Snowmen
Gargoyles
Gnomes
Fall weather
Yankee Candles
Roosters
People who get my sarcastic sense of humor
A hubby who rides all my emotional rollercoasters and still loves me more than anyone (yep, even you) or anything!
Tattoos
A God who gives us unconditional eternal grace
Halloween (right until Nov. 1st and then my favorite is.....)
Christmas!
Planning parties
Ju Ju Be (feel free to visit www.ju-ju-be.com)
The Pink Room (the forum at the above site)
The Pink Ladies (the women in the forum at the above site)
A cool crisp fall night under the stars
Dragons
Crafting
Scrapbooking
Photography (someday i'm getting an awesome digital SLR and i'm gonna learn to really capture the blue in all my blue eyed babies eyes!!)
Cookbooks (I collect...when I am a SAHM I will actually use them)
Textures (I'm a toucher...don't be dirty!!....I have to feel fabrics, clothes, furniture, etc. etc.)
Bags and containers (the virgo in me wants to be organized, the mom of 4+ can't manage it)
A spotless house, preferebly cleaned by someone else (currently taking applications for a maid, pay is nothing, but smiles are endless)
Talking (ha, bet ya didn't know that!)
Ok enough for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment