Why do I do what I do? Why do I sacrifice myself to help others only to be treated like crap?!?! I don't even mean my niece and nephew, yeah it's rough with them, but they are kids and they were put through a really bad situation and this is how they were taught to act through all that, I have to undo all the pain and misery my sister caused them. However there is no reason for a case worker to treat me like i'm the bad guy, I'm just the Aunt, trying to do what's best for the kids I love while taking care of my own 4 kids, Scott is handling all the running of the kids and appts. because i'm working 700 hours a week! We are not doing things fast enough for DHS apparently, nevermind that it takes FOREVER to get the things we need (day care help, emails answered, etc. etc. etc.) With my own 4, the drama of the extra kids, the issues with the hubs, the millions of things that need done in/on the house, the 700 hours a week, the bs immature crap people put me through during those 700 hours, all the foster classes, the clutter and mess building up, the laundry mountain that just keeps reproducing itself (for real, those clothes are getting together and creating babies and that just ain't cool) and so on and so forth......I am D.O.N.E. DONE!! Except i'm not, vent over, prayers to God and i'm gonna just keep swimming....
No comments:
Post a Comment