This is my first week off from work. I'm a SAHM mom now! I love getting to put SAHM!! Though it's not official until friday when I sign "the papers" then it's for real, like, for real for real!! Won't seem real until the pay checks stop coming. I've been praying for years for a way to stay home with my kids, but I'm terrified too! I've been working full time making very good money since before I had any kids. Along with that money came lots of sacrifices of time with my kids though and while I didn't choose to get laid off, it feels a bit like a blessing in disguise. Scott is completely on board with my SAHM status, I could not find a more supportive loving husband if I created him from scratch myself! I also would have never walked away from the money on my own, even though I've always wanted to. God shoved me and now I'm relying on him for the way to make it work!
Since I am home this week I volunteered to babysit our Niece E and our friends 3 kids, with my own 4 plus our 2 foster that makes 10 kids! And it has been a blast! Not sure if I would wanna ever do a daycare, but helping people out when they need it is a blessing I love to be able to share. Plus my 6 are loving having extra kids here to play with! Besides lots of extra groceries it hasn't been bad at all! Yeah 10 is a lot but they are all such awesome well behaved kids! Well, except for the 2 foster (who are also a niece and nephew) they have some issues, which is obvious just based on why they are here, but still. Wouldn't trade it all for the world!
So not much time this week of chaos but soon I'll be getting a routine down and then expect some regular blogging. I'm plan on blogging our bsmt refinishing, I always like a peek inside peoples homes, maybe you would too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment