Friday, August 19, 2011

What do I have to offer?

Ok so i'm jumping on this blog thing, FB opens up a whole new world when it comes to online journals which is what I called that web page I had years and years ago that nobody cared about!!
Do I have anything to offer this time?!?!? I don't know!! I get a few FB fans (who I asked for and thank you tons, love you all) and suddenly i'm feeling a little stage fright! Crap, performance anxiety! I know, if you know me this would suprise you cause i'm so flipping talkitive and outgoing! Ha and humble too!
Anywho <----ya know I really dislike that word, lets go with Anyhow, I guess i'm just gonna be me, whatever me that happens to be that day. So buckle up, hold on, keep your arms in at all times, protect your head and the sick bag is....ok I don't have one, so don't get sick cause I don't do well with that!
Let's go with a Carys story, those are always funny.....as i'm typing this she walks out of my bedroom telling me "i'm putting these on my boobs" I look up to see her putting nursing pads in her bathing suit top, yep it's 9:30pm and she's in a bathing suit, not as disturbing as seeing her put nursing pads in it! I asked her why she was using them, cause she wasn't making milk (she did see me nurse her brother for 8 months after all!) she told me "I will when I get bigger boobies" Ya know, now that I think about it I shoulda used a hooter hider more cause that girl is a bit obsessed with boobies......I even had to buy her bras the other day......she's 3! But they were cute and basically half tank tops and avoided a melt down, pick your battles people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment