Carys loves, I mean LOVES the Bubble Guppies.....and I don't get it! I get the love, I just don't get the show! Mermaids are all awesome and stuff, and they're kid mermaids so they are power awesome!
They live underwater, yep, that's normal.
Their teacher is a giant gold fish, ok I'm still with ya.
They adopt Bubble puppy, a merdog, I'll go with it.
They have birds that fly, ok, stop the show, you are freaking under water!!! I know because I see the wavy lines in the background, yet here are these birds flying and these flowers growing and these squirrels running up trees.....WTH!!!
But ya know what? It's ok. It keeps Carys quiet and they have a catchy song....that stays in my head....ALL.THE.TIME.
Bu bu bu bubble bubble guppies, bu bu bu bubble bubble guppies.....
They live underwater, yep, that's normal.
Their teacher is a giant gold fish, ok I'm still with ya.
They adopt Bubble puppy, a merdog, I'll go with it.
They have birds that fly, ok, stop the show, you are freaking under water!!! I know because I see the wavy lines in the background, yet here are these birds flying and these flowers growing and these squirrels running up trees.....WTH!!!
But ya know what? It's ok. It keeps Carys quiet and they have a catchy song....that stays in my head....ALL.THE.TIME.
Bu bu bu bubble bubble guppies, bu bu bu bubble bubble guppies.....
No comments:
Post a Comment