I was abandoned again.
I hate that. I have such a hard time trusting and being able to let go and be real with people.
A BIG part of this issue has to do with abandonment.
So yeah, here we go again.
Yet another doctor is leaving me!!! I mean seriously, do they understand how tough it is for me to be real and honest with them?!?! Or how much time it takes me to go to the doc. cause choosing one is so hard and then following through with an appointment is dang near impossible....
It's just selfish and rude. How dare you move up in your career and/or on with your life leaving me to explain my "issues" to yet another stranger. Have you even considered my feelings at all?!?! I think not!
I mean I was just left, not even a call, just a cold cruel form letter letting me know other's in their practice who will step in. I DON'T WANT OTHERS. I want who I choose.
So now I'm left drifting in the sad, cold, lonely, sickly, world of no primary care physician....
I'm sure you know me and my love of sarcasm, but I'm seriously bummed for real that I have to find someone I can bare my soul (and bum) too!! If you have someone you love let me know. Close to Paw Paw, a female, kind, caring, sympathetic, knowledgble.....
No comments:
Post a Comment