Friday, March 16, 2012

Typing is easier...

It is easier to type than to write in an actual paper journal. My hand doesn't cramp up this way. Oh how I love modern times.

It's a beautiful day. Kids are playing in the backyard and I'm watching them out the window. K is still inside working on a project for school, not due till monday and it's friday, but that's my girl.

Hubs is at work. Weird to have kids home all day and him not, no school. Guess I should get used to that since summer is coming.

I'm still in a bummer mood. My mind is a swirl of crap that I can't seem to get out of my mind. Things that do not matter at all in my world as it is today but yet bother me ALL THE TIME. I'm so exhausted with my mind that will not quiet down.

God, please help me put my mind on the right things. Please help me focus on the future and what you will have me do and extend grace for the past, mine and others, as I know You've done for all people. In Your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment