Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TMI

Ok so I'm about to go into TMI, ok it's really not much for me to say. I'm also a person who very rarely gets embarrassed so that's easy for me to say. I'm gonna talk for a sec about girl stuff, if you don't want to read it then stop now!

Seriously, go back to the rest of the internet....

Ok so, before having B, I hadn't had a real and consistent period for years. I was pregnant 4 times in 10 years, between the pregnancies I used birth control that stopped my period (Mirena and I LOVED it). I'd only go off the BC to get pregnant, blessedly that never took more than 3 months and once was only 2 weeks (hello little man!).

After having B, being the 4th child and the fact that both he and I almost died (literally, WTH 4th babies are supposed to fall out on the way to the hospital!!) Hubs decided we were done and got the big V. I'm still a little heartbroken, but it's probably for the best, plus if I had 5 I'd want 6, 6 I'd want 7....but I digress.

Off the tangent....I have major depression issues, have for a long time, especially postpartum. Now I've been paying attention to the ebb and flow of my moods the last couple months and I'm really beginning to think it's hormone related. Just before and after that time of month I'm wicked angry and sad and depressed. As the month goes on, it gets better/worse....depending where I am in the cycle.

Having not had periods and therefore not the normal hormone flow, I never noticed this before. So, anyone have any experience with this? I'm not on BC and really don't want to go on it, since I am trying to get healthier overall and don't want the extra hormones when I don't need them to prevent pregnancy (le, sigh...)

Guess it's time to do some google searching cause I'd really like to feel ok ALL month long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment