Currently it is fabric. Seriously, have you check out www.fabric.com Ah-mazing! I've had a sewing machine for, oh about 12 years or so, I've known how to use it for , oh about 1 year or so. Funny story, my Ex-H bought me the machine before we had kids, I had big plans of all I can make. 4 kids later my now Hubba learned how to use it and showed me. Ok not funny, kinda sad, mi vida loca.....
Anyway, between Pinterest and all the supplies I have and that are available to me via the internet I'm in crafting heaven!!
I CAN.NOT.WAIT. for the basement to be done so I can have a dedicated crafting space. Expect to see beautiful (if you don't look to closely) creations coming soon!
Speaking of the basement, let me update! We have one room DONE! Well we still have finishing work to do (trim and such) but we have a kid living in it now! The family room is drywalled and primed (except one little section) and we just bought paint for it today (fun bright blue!). Here are some pics.....
The view when you are at the bottom ....see that door? That's a finished room!
and here is the finished room.....with C!
and here is the view the other direction....bathroom, laundry room, pantry, girls room...2 months left on the permit to get it all done, eek!!!
There is a peek into my world. Off to relax and rest, need to get rid of this virus Hubs, C, B and I have, it's kicking our tushes!



No comments:
Post a Comment