Sunday, November 6, 2011

Frankie Mallows and Monster Cupcakes

Ok so Halloween is over, but I still thought I'd share a couple of the things we made!


Here is our Frankie Mallows. Just marshmallows with a lollipop stick dipped in green candy melts, then the top in chocolate candy melts and then we used Wilton glitter gel to put the face on.

Here is the display we made, since these were for a bakesale for the SPCA that K went to. Just a round piece of foam with scrapbook paper decorating it.


A made cupcakes for her class. Ok, I made cupcakes for A's class and she insisted on decorating them herself! She had so much fun with it!

She did let C help her some....not that C gave her a choice!

Monsters!



Now that Halloween is over I'm ready for Christmas! Bring it on! I know, I know, we still have Thanksgiving and while it's great, it's no Christmas. Plus we won't be having Thanksgiving really, all the kids will be in various places and Hubs and I will be at Ford Field at the Lions/Packer game!

2 comments:

  1. This is great. It takes such a tiny bit of effort to create such memories for the kids. You really love those kids, all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly adorable! I didn't have an opportunity to make anything or my kids Halloween class, but this would have been a great idea!

    I got to bring a bag of doritos and plates I believe. And someone else opened the bag before I got there (lol), so I didn't even get to prepare them! :)

    I'm not following your blog.

    Regina, the Crazy Nuts Mom blog

    ReplyDelete