That is the truth, no matter what situation, no matter how low or how high you are, life keeps happening. So it's been, no time to blog, busy living! I've been up and I've been down, I will forever be a roller coaster, that is just my truth.
Halloween was great, the kids had fun. B is still sick, but being the youngest in a house of 6 kids I'm not sure he'll be totally healthy till summer! He's been snot free for a day or two but it doesn't last with the germy kids grabbing on him!
My poor K is having some issues. I took her to the doc today. She's having tummy troubles, still not sure what is going on. I had to get her from school twice last week and she missed a day as well. I think it's mostly stress, the poor kid gets so worked up over everything. She has a hard time with all the craziness in our house. I'm doing the best I can to help her with it all.
In other news no meal plan again....just not feeling up to planning.....
Back to my mountain of laundry...
Wow, what a boring post, I'll try harder next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment