Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Triggers

I have triggers and I have lots of them, they take me back to where my mind does not want to go. I see/hear/smell things and whoosh there I am.....if only this was always a good thing. Unfortunately it is not. I really want to stop anything in the past from having power over me. I want to stop feeling sick to my stomach when those trigger things are there.....cause there are lots of them. Right now I have a pit of my stomach total sickness and my mind is a dark swirling abyss of pain and emotion.

These are the times you are supposed to pray. These are the times you are supposed to ask God to help you through. These are the times you are supposed to trust the Lord with all your heart. These are the times when it is hardest to do that. These are the times when Satan is strong and feels impossible to overcome. These are the times I need someone to help me believe, remind me of my faith, tell me that God is stronger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment