So we run to Wal-Mart this morning cause I needed to get B a moon chair.
You see he loves those little saucer shaped chairs, he even climbed in one and fell asleep....awww (pics to follow)
Ok, well he's my only boy....after 3 girls!! We're talking dress wearing, make-up wearing (only for play not public mind you) glitter loving girls! The only moon chairs we happen to have were the girls' old ones of course, sorry but my only boy doesn't get to sit in Ariel and Tinkerbell chairs.
That's not really true, he did sit them and LOVED them and I let him. Cause while he's my baby and my only boy and I joke about pushing him down when he starts trying to walk (um, so he stays a baby, duh!) it's all only a joke and while I may have thought of pushing him outta the chairs I didn't. I'm not evil, I did what any good mother would do, I got my camera took some adorable pics and drove to Wally World to replace his fairy chair with something a little more boyish!
I know I know....don't force gender identity, let the child be and do who/what he/she wants....and that's all awesome and stuff...for your kid! My kids are gonna be what I want, it's the right I earned when I pushed out their big 'ole heads....or in B's cause it got cut out(cause yes I can have boys but they dang near kill me!) Ok, that's all in fun...but seriously.....
Oh, another fun story! I bought some salami to eat in the mom-mobile on the way home (don't tell me you don't love a little salami in the van!) C wanted a piece...here us our exchange:
C: "what is it?"
Me: "beef"
C: "beef?"
Me: "Yes, cow."
C: "Cow food?"
Me: "no, the cow is food, it's our food, it's cow meat"
C: "the cow is our food?"
Me: "yes, we kill it and we eat it and it's yummy"
--mind you she is eating some salami as this conversation is happening--
C: "we can't kill cows, they're nice"
Me: "well WE don't kill the cows, someone else does and then we eat them, if they didn't then we wouldn't have yummy cow meat"
--and this is the day my 3 year old became a vegetarian---
haha not really
C: "well we can't kill baby cows, can I have another piece of cow meat"
Me: "ok and yep" (I'll save veal for another time...)
It is now 2:35am and I am wide awake.....but that is all for insomnia blogging...until next time....
Oh leave me a message and I'll let you know where to send my mother of the year award! Haha ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment