Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Having a meal plan saves money and ends the "what's for dinner mom" questions (if you post the plan on the fridge or something!) I'm working on getting this SAHM thing down, I still have a long ways to go, but here is a meal plan anyway! That's rather homemaker of me!

I used recipes from Allrecipes.com They have an awesome meal planner, you just drag and drop the recipes you want and it creates a shopping list for you! This is a paid service, but for $22 (I think?) for 2 years it seemed worth it to me! You can also input your own recipes.

All my plans for this week are crockpot, I was going for super simple! Since we are feeding so many people I typically double recipes, this always for some leftovers for lunch too!

Monday:  Slow-cooker Lasagna

Tuesday:  Easy Cheesy Chicken

Wednesday:  Creamy Ham and Potatoes

Thursday:  Bacon Ranch Chicken

Friday:  Chicken Stuffing Casserole

Saturday:  Slow-cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu

Sunday: left overs and shopping day....

You see it's chicken heavy because there was a great sale on chicken and we stocked up last week. I'm going to try to make this a regular Monday thing!

2 comments:

  1. If there was a "like" button, I would have hit "like." I've been trying to do this for years and still don't have it worked out very well, but I think you have an excellent start! Good for you, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to do this before and just always fall off the bandwagon before it even starts... I really need to get on track and stick with it!!

    ReplyDelete