Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life, stress, and cookies....

Life keeps happening....which is actually a great thing vs. the alternative!

Stress and anxiety is at an all time high. The one thing I've not had to worry about as an adult is $, no I've never been loaded, but I've always had a job making enough to support myself and my littles! Now I have no job, Hubba dooski has no job, we have 6 littles counting on us.

We are still waiting to hear from the state about our foster license, pray for us when it comes to that please. The bsmt project is going way slow, hubs is doing it by himself and as I said, life keeps happening (yay). Hubba has a job interview tomorrow, don't really know details, but that could be a good thing.

Overall we are blessed. It's just so easy to get bogged down by the day to day stresses, add to that my flair for drama and it's not going well for me. I don't mean to be dramatic, it's just the way my mind works....worse case scenario plays over and over. Thank you God for giving me a very emotionally stable, laid back, non-roller coaster husband to help me through.

Cookies....where do those come into play? Ummm I need some, cause cookies make it better! Time to get outta my funk and do some baking....or at least searching for recipes....

1 comment:

  1. Will pray that he gets the job! Hang in there girl! It will all work out okay in the end.

    ReplyDelete