Thursday, September 15, 2011

My own domain and how I need God

Hubs got me my own domain, I now have an official web address. Nothing on it at the moment and probably won't be for a while as we have billions of other things to do first! But someday I will be a blogger at www.mommyneedsacookie.com with no blogspot attached to me.....though I do so love blogger! My site will be designed by Viking Web Development....yay!

I also have another site, which will take even longer and lots of time to set up! By early next year I'm hoping to have my digital SLR, I think I'm gonna take a photographer class or 2 in all the spare time I seem to have. Ha. Ha. For real though, it's something I've been into my whole life and now that I'm in version 2.0 of my life I'm ready to get serious. So next year watch for my call for guinea pigs....um, I mean models to help me build my portfolio for Rock Of  Love Photography.....to be found at www.rockoflovephotography.com That's rock as in our Lord above, not the music! My God, my rock, who has given me this opportunity.

And to God....I have realized I can not be completely ok until letting it all truly go to Him. I need to lay my burden down in His powerful, capable hands. I do not know how to do that. I will not know how to do that until I spend time with Him. It is time for me to make that a priority. So I've joined a online bible study at http://melissataylor.org/and-more/ and I can't wait. I downloaded the book to K's nook, so I get to play with that while she's at school, that should be fun. I also plan on scheduling time everyday to spend in His word.

I'm feeling hopeful that these changes are going to move me forward in my journey of letting go of emotional baggage.......

No comments:

Post a Comment