I have a Silhouette, a super cool cutting machine for scrapbooking. I can use it to cut letters for scrapping. I can use it to cut vinyl for wall decorations or words. I can use it to make cards. It can even cut material. With a little starch that material can make super cool unique wall decorations.
But ya know what?
I've never used it. AT ALL!
That's horrible! I Had. To. Have. It. Oh about 4 years ago or so, and there it has set, in the box. Oh I have big plans.....someday.....
That is one thing I really want to change, I want to stop waiting for "this to happen before that happens" I haven't used this super awesome tool because I didn't have a scrap room set up.....it's always been "when hubs finishes the basement and I have a craft room then I'll set up the Silhouette". I have paid for vinyl wall letters because I haven't taken the time to learn how to use the Silhouette, because I didn't want to bother when I couldn't leave it out. Crazy!
I don't want to wait till tomorrow. I don't want to keep putting things off. The time is right, it's right right now. Stop waiting, things will never ever be ideal and the perfect situation, NEVER! I don't want to save stuff for special occasions or for certain situations. I want to wear expensive perfume everyday, not just when I go out. Everyday IS and an occasion, everyday you wake up is a day God gave you, it's a day to be all you want.
So I'll learn to use that Silhouette and you start doing what you've been putting off. I'll start wearing beautiful perfumes that make me happy and you do what brings you happiness, wear the fancy dress to drop the kids off at school, take the extra 5 minutes to put on make up, you are so worth it.....and so am I.
I totally get what you mean, I am sooo far down on my own priority list it isn't funny. Hubby always tells me to do stuff for me and it really takes him taking me somewhere for me to do it I just keep thinking of all the other things and places the money could go to. I am working on it but it is something I know I struggle with.
ReplyDelete