Holy Moly I am soooo tired!!
The night just always gets away from me with all we have going on, so bed time is getting later and later. I am still have issues sleeping sometimes since not working. I still have to get up at 5:30am to get K up for school, she gets on the bus and I have to wake up two more kids for school. Typically by then at least one of the other three are awake, so no back to bed!
All day is laundry, dishes, cleaning, kids, kids, kids, various appointments some days, and middle of the day getting M to school.
I think working was easier!! I know, all the stay at home mom's are saying DUH! And all the working mom's are saying, Yeah? I work AND have to do all that!! I'm not gonna debate, frankly I'm too tired!
You have to keep in mind that for many years my job entailed, making sure I had plenty of magazines and my battery charger for my phone so that I could entertain myself while watching a machine work! I always said that being there was my down time, super easy, nobody bothered me, I could even potty alone!
This at home stuff is tough! Hubs is working now, leaves before I get up and is gone until 5:30-6pm. With 6 active kids, things get crazy! I'm still trying to find my groove....I know it's there somewhere....
Oh and I'm only able to have time to do this because dishes are done, I'm refusing to do laundry today after 20 loads yesterday, K,A,P &M are at school, C is watching Max and Ruby (talk about parents that aren't involved!!) and B is drinking a bottle, hopefully soon to take a nap!!
With all the chaos I'd still like to say, Thank You God for making this my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment