Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pinterest love and laziness

I love Pinterest I mean, for real, love. The makes you swoon and feel all woozy kinda love. If you are not on pinterest yet let me know, leave me a comment with your email addy and I'll send you an invite and let you in on the magic. I am even kinda falling off the facebook wagon. Yeah FB serves it's purpose but it doesn't get my heart a flutter like finding an awesome Pin does!

I am a creative person. My whole life I've loved to write, make and create. Pinterest fulfills that part of me, while allowing me to lounge around and be lazy. That part is not cool! But that's as me thing, gotta stop watching and start doing,.

I have been in this terrible funk. Life's stresses are getting me down in a major kinda way. I'm searching for ways to be ok, to be me again. I think with a little Pinning I may have found another way (first being seeking a closer relationship with God).

There is nothing like a little creative project to make you let go and let your mind wander in all the right places. Finishing something beautiful gives the heart a joyous sense of accomplishment. With that I think I need to pause Pinning and start some doing! I see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my near future!

We've lived in this house for 7 years and it's still mostly just a house. I'm ready to own it, in the stop doing stuff for what will work best for resale (cause in this MI market here is where we're gonna stay) and actually start living here kinda way. I want a home. I want to paint something turquoise because I love it and not give a care what others think.  Of course meshing all the styles I love will be tough! Good thing the basement is getting finished, I can have a style for upstairs and down!

Thank you to Pinterest for getting my creative juices flowing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment