I think I have a slight addiction....ok I have lots of addictions, but this is a slightly painful one. Tattoos! I LOVE them and want tons.....however I still want to fit normally into society (without sideways glances) so I'm not gonna go all crazy with them. I currently have 4, and this weekend it will be 5!
Hubbas sister and I have become very close over the last few years.....it's saying a lot because we had a kinda rough start!! She is a super kind and caring person and the only girl of 6 kids.....I happened to have a very unconventional situation and it happened to be with her favorite brother, I'll leave it there, but let's say she wasn't happy! ;-) We have overcome it all and now that we know each other for who we truly are she is one of my best friends. I think of her as my sister as much as Hubs sister and she has helped us with the kids so much! She is one of the only people willing (and that I trust) to watch all 6 of them whenever we need!
So tomorrow we get linked by ink! We're not blood sisters, so we'll be ink sisters! Just as permanent! She and Scott have literally helped me survive the last couple years and they love me despite all my issues. So the daisy happens to be both of ours favorite flower, so that will be our tat. Two daisy's, two sisters, sweet simple and always there for each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment