Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My kind of day!

It is rainy, icky, and dreary out......and I love it!!! I especially love it because I get to be all warm and cozy inside! I have a Pumpkin Pickin scent shot from www.candlesbyvictoria.com  in my tart warmer and pork chops in the crockpot! I really prefer chili on these kinda days......but gotta make what the girls will eat!

I'd really love a nap, but that isn't going to happen. I've gotta break my staying at home spell to take my niece to school, then pick my nephew up from school for an appt. Then feed all the kiddos and then community group.

I like community group, it's a small group of people from our church that get together for fellowship and to discuss last Sunday's sermon. Considering all the issues and then public confessions this last sermon brought up I'm not to much looking forward to group tonight.

I feel like the blog is a good place to deal with these feelings and has the potential to reach a broader group of people, those who my story could help.

Our small group is wonderful, but God wanted me to put my heart out there for a reason. I need to let people know that they are not alone, in past abuse, in feelings of inadequacy, in not being able to process "issues", in having a hard time knowing how to "let go and let God"

I'm borrowing K's nook, on it I have a study bible, not quite the same as flipping through the bible but still very useful. I am going to do some reading while at P's appt. I have never read the bible through. I can not put God's word to work in my life until I know His word.

Please Lord guide me as I try to fight my way out of the darkness and turn to your light. Please use me in the ways you see fit so that I may help others. Show me how to live my life in Your way so that I may be happy and fulfilled and use that to spread the feelings to others. Thank you for all the blessings you have given me, including rainy cozy days. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment